Management of tax issues for outbound and inbound expatriates
This half-day course is designed to give a thorough knowledge of main tax principles and concepts affecting employees assigned to/from Italy for working purposes.
Tax residency concept according to Italian law and Double taxation treaties
Taxation on employment income for Italian tax resident individuals working abroad (comma 8. bis art. 51 TUIR)
- Tax policies: tax equalization, tax protection, gross-net-gross
- Politiche di neutralità fiscale: tax protection e tax equalization
- Double taxation and tax credit recovery
- Loan for italian taxes: loan letter, impact of the loan on the expat payroll and company cost
- Intercompany cost recharge: main principles and concepts
Timings: 4/03/2020 or 29/04/2020
From 9.30 to 13.30
Pricing (1st delegate): € 420,00 + VAT (coffee break included)
Pricing (2nd delegate): € 377,00 + VAT (coffee break included)
Register: take advantage of our discount offers for you!
PGrow your expertise: all 2020 training courses and seminars on international HR